Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Card Challenge

There are so many card challenges available -- which one to chose!  I really like the Seize the Birthday challenges as the sketches are unique and I love making birthday cards.   I need to find another birthday card challenge.

Well, here is my entry.  I very lightly sponged a white card with green ink to add a little depth to the base card and cut down on the sharp contrast.  Then I sponged the edges of a rectangle with the same green ink.  The smaller rectangle is also lightly sponged and stamped with small leaves and a pretty little flower. 




Materials:
Stamps:  SU Pocket Silhouettes, Stacy Stamps Floral Minis
Ink:  Memories Hunter Green, Memento Potter's Clay


Seize the Birthday Challenge #16



4 comments:

  1. Great colours and fabulous CAS design. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Soft and feminine. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. So glad you joined us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete