Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Missing You

My summer trips and visits are over so I will, hopefully, get back to my cave on a regular basis.

Today I had a couple free hours so I thought I would whip up a card for the Paper Smooches Challenge.  "Whip" is not exactly what I did as I started making this card several times.  I just could not get the picture in my head on a card.  Very frustrating to know what you want to do and can't do it.  Not being an artist doesn't help any either.   ;')

Below is the picture inspiration from Paper Smooches.




And here is my card.  I love the pastels and my Washi tape was the first thing I grabbed when I sat down to 'create.'    A splash of color with purple bug and purple card and three little hearts for bling.




Have a great weekend,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment