Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Late, again

With all my good intentions, I still have managed to miss a few birthdays.  So I'm catching up on one today!



You'll notice I changed the sentiment  "Sorry   I   we missed your birthday."  I may have a stamp with 'we' on it, but I wanted to use a sort of big stamp to fit into this punched over-sized balloon (the stamp has a smaller balloon, but I wanted a larger balloon to fill the top white space).  These little creatures crack me up and I love stamping with them.

I added a little bling to the white background.  I think the little 4 year old girl will like it.   ;')


The stamps are all Paper Smooches and I'll be posting this card to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge. 











http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/08/august-16-22-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html

Paper Smooches Stamps


Have a great week!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love how you altered the sentiment. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete