Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Thought I would begin the new year with an almost white on white card.  The lovely Tim Holtz reindeer is backed by a beautiful embossed white card.  The bottom mat is a pattern of 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' in white on red.  The finishing touches are a little silver ribbon bow and some bling!

This will be my first Christmas card for 2016 and I think I am off to a great start.



I'll be posting this card to:



 http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/01/christmas-card-challenges-6-anything.html

 


Happy Monday and Happy New Year!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. White on white are a favorite of mine! I love that embossed background and the silver bow. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful deer! I love the hint of red in your frame. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Kathy! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete