Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are a couple Valentine's Day cards I made.  Quick and easy.

The first is a red card base with a piece of patterned card stock - love love love all over.  I punched the left side with an edger just to add a little dimension, tied a bow with pretty red and white twine, and added a little heart.


Looking at this picture of the card, I see the heart looks a little blah.  I think I'll add some bling to it.


The second card has a kraft card base.  I covered a piece of white card stock with XOXO, cut the geometric shape (trapezium?) and adhered it to the card base.  A little bit of red and white twine, a couple hearts and bling complete the top of the card.  A big Hugs & Kisses stamp and red bling on the bottom. 





I'll be sending these cards to my nieces' little children.  They like to receive cards!  And I love sending them cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment