Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2016

All Occasion Card

I've been wanting to use this stamp from Technique Tuesday for ages.  It is part of the Greenhouse Society Stamp program - I get a new stamp every month and love them.  I think this stamp is from last year - don't know why I haven't used it yet. 

So I made two cards in different watercolors for different challenges.  I didn't add a sentiment and I'm not sure whether I should or not. 



The pictures look a little washed out.  Sorry.  Rainy day and not very good light. 

I'll be entering these cards in the following challenges:




  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots and tulips two of my favorite things. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Kathy. Love the water coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete