Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Thanks

Wow!  This card is really different.  I made a couple coffee cup thank you cards for teachers for a friend last week.  This little denim coffee cup was left over so I thought I would use it in the Summer Coffee Lovers Challenge.  But ...  what papers to go with it?  So, I went extreme while thinking of a male teacher or a teacher who thinks outside the box -- stripes and zig zags, of course!

Than I added a little twine for accent and a red 'thanks' at the top. 





Take care,
Kathy
.

23 comments:

  1. love all the combination of textures, great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design Kathy love all the texure I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture of the cup. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pattern and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful patterns and texture u achieved in this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhh...fun stamping on denim! awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may be different, Kathy, but different is good...you have a lot of textured created here! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your layout
    love the color choice
    great coffee card
    happy hopping :)
    Crafty hugs
    Monika
    Just click here if you like to visit my card (to make it easy to find, I put the link here ;))
    no 491 with CANDY
    no 257
    no 61

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love your simple layout Kathy
      and also the added of the Twine
      if you like candy visit my Blog sweety
      bye for now :)hop again :)

      Delete
  10. FAB card, loving the mix of patterns and very creative to stamp on denim. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. I love that cool cup and background.

    ReplyDelete