Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Valentine Card

Before I know it Valentine's Day will be here and I'll have no cards!  So, I'm getting a head start.  For my first card, I attached two pieces of music on black backgrounds and glistening hearts to a basic black and white card.  I made this card for the CAS on Sunday Challenge #99   (black and white with one color) and Tuesday Morning Sketches #385































Materials include black and white card stock and die cut hearts in red.  I found the music online years ago on a copyright free site and swished my Wink of Stella all over the red hearts.



 Sorry for the blurry pics.  I just can't seem to get red to photo very well.  The actual card is very clear -- even the music!

Happy Friday.  We're expecting snow, sleet, ice....  Hopefully, I'll get more Valentines made!!
Take care,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine's Day card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. I like the music notes paper behind the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. The music paper for the panels combined with the red hearts is a great combination. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete