Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Coffee and Hugs

 I spent a little time in my cave this afternoon working on cards.  Working is not an accurate description.  I had fun playing with paper and ink while I listened to a book on CD.    Had I made my cards in the morning I would have had my three favorite things at one time:  nice cup of coffee, a great story to follow and and time in my cave!



This card has several layers:  base card, green dotted background, notebook paper, coffee cup and sentiment.  I stamped the coffee cup on the notebook paper and again on another piece of paper.  Then I fuzzy cut the coffee cup, added dimensions to the back and placed over the stamped cup.  The 'hugs' sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.   I was fortunate to win one of the prizes offered by Winnie & Walter in the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and purchased a set of dies.  And, finally, I added some bling!


I'll be posting this card to:
2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 



Dare 2B Artzy - Lots of Layer

 Lots of Layers

House of Cards March Challenge - Make a Scene and/or Colors  ---   GREEN








Hope you had a great weekend.  I did!

Take Care,
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Kathy!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layer and LO, so pretty in green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfection! I love the script paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful spring greens in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your greens - and the cup of coffee is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your card it has layers and is still CAS.

    ReplyDelete