Search This Blog

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Coffee card #3

Well, the snow is falling like crazy here.  The estimated 2-4 inches was wrong -- lots more.  The roads are still clear, but everything is covered in white.  So pretty to look at.  And I am so glad that I don't have to go out and I can make coffee cards!

Below is card #3 for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I'm a bit disappointed in the card.  I'm not sure if the messy edges on the cups are my inking problem or if the stamp has rough edges.  And my gold trimming was going along well until....





Happy Snow Day!
Kathy





9 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and I love the inside sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you layered the circles. Stay warm, stay inside and craft and enjoy the snow from your inside view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and that sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the circle layers with coffee cups and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sentiment is wonderful. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the snow so long as I don't have to travel in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...this is so sweet! Hope you stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete