Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Celebrate

When I first saw the Mary Poppins challenge at The Library Challenge, I was disappointed as I thought I did not have a stamp or die that I could use.  But... while organizing my dies, I came across this set of stamps and an umbrella die that I have had for a very long time and never used.  yay!

So, I made two cards with the umbrella die that I will send to a couple nieces next month and I'll also post the cards to a couple other challenges.





Challenge 30 - Mary Poppins at the Library Challenge

Seize the Birthday  






Cards for Galz   Challenge 94  Pretty Papers



Happy Spring even though the tree pollen is killin' me.
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable, I love all of the papers you used for the umbrellas! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute umbrella. Love the pattern papers you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used lots of patterns on these bright and cheerful cards.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two delightful cards. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete