Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Celebrating Kitty

This little kitty from The Stamps of Life is soooo cute.  When I saw it on a card on Pinterest, I knew I had to have it.  Then I saw the challenge at the Day of the Month Card Club -- good timing!


When I started this card, I remembered that I had picked up some paper with little paws -- took me forever to find it.  The lessons here are not to buy paper without a project in mind or it's time to organize the stacks of paper laying around!

After stamping the cat in black ink, I fuzzy cut it.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder.  






#4 - Hug your Cat Day

 

Have a great week!

Kathy




4 comments:

  1. You choose the perfect background for this sweet little cat! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DOTMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so cute with all those little paw prints in the background!! I adore the kitten's expression and the black and white combo!
    Thank you so much for joining us at DotMCC!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!!! You chosse the perfect background. Thank you for joining us at DotMCC.
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That truly is a cute cat, Kathy, and one that actually looks huggable! I'm glad you found that paper! It's perfect for your design!! Thank you so much for playing in the Day of the Month Card Club!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete