Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Holiday Apron

My fall decorations (autumn leaves, scarecrow and orange/brown dishes, place mats, etc.)  come out around mid-September.  Then in early October I bring out Halloween items and pumpkins.  The pumpkins stay till Thanksgiving.  Right after Thanksgiving I start decorating with Christmas items. 

Earlier this week I saw Christmas trees, wreaths and decorations at Costco.  I was a little disappointed to see those holiday items in September, but I guess that's retail.

So here I am with a Christmas card in September!  ha ha!  A cute little gingerbread man on a red plaid apron for the CAS Christmas Challenge Holiday Treats.










Have a great week!
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Love this red plaid apron with the gingerbread man, Kathy! It's so festive and reminds me of my favorite holiday happenin, cookie day with my girls! Thanks so much for sharing this treat with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Kathy! There's something about red plaid and Christmas. What a fantastic apron and I love the large gingerbread man on the bib. Great details with the baking tools in the pockets. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee... this is adorable. Love the red plaid apron... I wish I had one of those. Very festive. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very festive holiday card for holiday treats! Love the apron and that cute gingerbread man. Thanks for playing with us at CAS Christmas this month.

    ReplyDelete