Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2019

Merry Christmas

The weather outside is rainy and icy or so I have been told.  I haven't gone out and won't till the temperature rises a bit.   So, since I cannot run my errands, I'll make cards!  Love it!

Here is my 'merry' card for the Time Out Challenge  #150 - Merry & Cheerful.  I love Christmas plaids and snowflakes (paper snowflakes, that is).  The base card is a pretty green and the plaid paper is framed in white.  

The snowflake is the Tim Holtz die which I straight cut the edges to fit the sides of the card.  I've had the Merry Christmas die for sometime and don't remember the supplier.  I cut a white and a red sentiment and placed the red atop the white for a white, snowy shadow effect.  The card looks a little busy, but I like it!



 
 


 

 
Have a great weekend!
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. Nothing says Christmas like red and green plaid. Love all the die cuts you've used. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete