Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Brusho Merry Christmas

One of my wonderful Christmas presents this year was a set of Brusho crystals.  These little crystals are so cool -- with a drop or spray of water, lovely colors appear!  I think I will need to watch a few videos to sharpen my skills.  Here is my first attempt on a festive Christmas card.  I know, Christmas is over.  But... I plan to make a few cards every now and then so I'm not overwhelmed in November and December.  I'll try....

The card is a 'squash' card.  Loved making this card watercolor (rainbow), ribbon and die cuts for Festive Friday Challenge.













Festive Friday Challenge #FF0050




Have a great week!
Kathy
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Kathy! What a fun background you have created...it is so festive! What a unique fancy fold! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fold! I love the cool look of the Brusho background, too. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete