Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!   Here is a card that shouldn't have taken any time at all.  but...finding matching papers and the proper sentiment can take time!  One of the papers I wanted to use was the polka dot vellum.  This piece was a gift from a friend.  Vellum and I are not friends.  sigh.

 The vellum was attached to an ivory patterned base card. The same ivory pattern was cut for the corner to corner piece.  I stamped the sunflower (an old Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society stamp) on a plain ivory card stock and stamped the sentiment on kraft card stock.





Try Stamping on Tuesday

 

Have a great day!

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, your card turned out great! I, too, think I should use my vellum sheets more frequently, but attaching them is always a trial. I finally resorted to using a craft sponge and just swiping the back of the vellum pieces with an even coat of Tombow glue. You've inspired me to pull out my stack of colored vellum and incorporate some on my next card! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty, Kathy! Great job on that vellum, I find it to be a huge challenge, too. Such a pretty sunflower! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers make great cards! Great take on the sketch this week. Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge #501.

    ReplyDelete