Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2022

Merry Christmas

 2022 has been an interesting year for me.  I thought the Covid years were different, but 2022 was really something else, but good!   I have been crocheting since I was a child, making scarves, hats, home items, etc.  But in the last two years I've gone crazy with crocheting bags and especially designing my own pattern in the last year.  I love making bags of all shapes and sizes!

So, that is why I haven't been posting new cards. I've been making cards for birthday for friends and family, but not posting them online.  I'm not sure I even took pictures of them.  

I have continued to folllow different card making blogs and Fcebook pages and when I saw the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I decided to make a few basic cards.


 
 


and here are a few pics of my bag designs.


 
 


Have a great day!


 




2 comments:

  1. Very Christmassy coffee card. Well done on the crochet. I love to do that to. I have made quite a few babyblankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cute card! Wonderful bags, too!

    ReplyDelete