Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Cards

The next several days will feature Christmas cards that I have made in class or at home.    Some are really easy to make and others require a bit of time.  What do you think?

My sister loves cardinals so when I made this card in class a couple months ago, I knew immediately what her Christmas card would be.  



I love these pyramid or teepee cards.    A few score lines and folding make a really unique shape.  Measuring the designer paper to fit the triangle took more time, but now I have patterns ready for the next card.   I also made a birthday card and Thanksgiving card in the teepee shape - fun!



Teepee or pyramid cards are fun to make.  Try it.  Here are a couple tutorials on making the teepee card:   Crafty Pad Teepee Card   and Digi-re-doo-dah



No comments:

Post a Comment