Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mistletoe and Snowmen Cards

The first card  is a definite favorite of mine.  I made several and plan to send them out to family and friends this year.

I saw a finished card with the mistletoe stamp at a local stamp shop and immediately purchased the stamp.  I love it!  The card is made with red card stock and snowflake designer paper.   I used two greens and a red marker to color the mistletoe.  The stamp is from Lockhart Stamp Co.




The snowmen card is really cute, but the red ink was a little messy.  I made this card in class and stamped a few extra images so I could make more cards at home (pictures in a few days from now).  Centering the letters in the punch was tricky, too.  The blotchy areas are dabs of glitter - glitter does not photograph well.    ;')




More in a couple days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment