Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thank You

Have you sent your thank you notes for the Christmas presents you received?  Do you send thank you cards?  I don't send many and I do like to receive them.  Sometimes I just send an email, but there are occasions when nothing but a card will do.    With that in mind, I made up the thank card pictured below.   Though winter is here, I love sunflowers!


I love the simplicity of this card.  After sponging the panel, I stamped the sunflower and sentiment.  Orange and red colors just do not photograph well.  These colors are lighter on the card than they appear here.

Supplies:
plain white card stock 
Inks:  Memento Desert Sand and Potter's Clay, Memories Hunter Green (thanks) and some other lighter green for the flower stem
Stamps:  the sunflower was a clear single stamp and 'thanks' is Paper Smooches

One of my goals this year was to enter one card making challenge or contest a month.  I had no idea there were so many!  Well, I was going to place this card in the CAS-UAL Fridays challenge but I missed the noon deadline.   sigh. 


Take care,
Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment