Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Two Christmas Card Challenges

A Christmas card for two challenges:  Festive Friday and Christmas Card Challenges

I love this red and gold ribbon.  When I saw the ribbons on the tree in the Festive Friday Challenge picture, I looked at my ribbons and selected this one immediately.  Some green leaves, gold string, embossed white card, designer paper and stamped sentiment add different textures and layers to the card.



Festive Friday Challenge #32





Christmas Card Challenges #26 Anything Goes 

I'm also posting this card to Christmas Card Challenges.  This is my first card in this challenge.  The theme was Anything Goes so....


Happy Memorial Day.
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Rich, luxurious and the perfect interpretation of our photo! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love that gorgeous bow and the white embossed snowflakes!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Kathy, and I think your ribbon is just perfect for the card and challenge! I like the embossed snowflakes, too. Thanks so much for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete