Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

The Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge requires a winter bird.  I had a card all planned and quickly found that I do not have the little bird I wanted to stamp on the card.  Drat....  But while looking, I came across this duck.  What a face!  Isn't he cute?  With a little color he quickly became a Christmas Duck!

So I made this Christmas Duck card to go with Seize the Sketch Challenge, too.  Two challenges with one card --  get it?  ha ha.  quack me up....  I'll stop now.






Seize the Sketch Challenge  #22



Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Winter Birds


Have a great weekend!
Kathy




7 comments:

  1. That's the cutest Christmas duck I've ever seen! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are so clever creating a winter bird card with a duck!!!!! Love it!!!!! Thanks for joining our winter birds challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! What a cute image! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever making the duck fancy and dressing him for Christmas. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Duck all decked out for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Christmas duck! Great colors and a very fun card. (you quack me up too)

    ReplyDelete