Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wishing you... Sunshine

This stamp is one of my favorites:  Wishing you a day bright with sunshine!  What a great message for a birthday or just to let someone know you are thinking of them.

And one of my favorite dies is this sunflower.  Love sunflowers!  So the two of them together along with yellow, blue and green make this card one of my all time favorites!   ;'))






I'll be posting this card to Seize the Birthday Challenge - Summertime




Happy Thursday,
Kathy














3 comments:

  1. I can see why these are all your favorites! What a fun and summery themed birthday card! The sunflower die works perfectly for a "sun"!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved these colors together...so pretty! This card is so cheerful and happy!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunny card, love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete