Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

First Christmas Card

Oh my - my first Christmas card of 2015.  Last year I participated in a weekly Christmas challenge, but I knew I would not have time this year and I have missed it.  So I thought I had better get started.

I wanted to enter the Can You Case It Challenge and Christmas Card Challenges -- two challenges with one card.  Fun!!

CYCI#84               http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/08/christmas-card-challenges-39-anything.html 



Here are three pictures of my card.  Love the Santa and folded card.  I will be making more of these to send to family and friends.  Wish I had saved the website with the card tutorial, but there are several available on the Internet or on Pinterest. 






Sorry about the blurry picture. 

Have a great weekend!
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, your Santa flip card is super cute! Loved the embossed snowflakes!Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas card ~ That Santa is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas Card! Santa's coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at can you case it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Kathy! Such a fun card for Christmas! Great colours and that Santa is adorable! Fantastic take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along this week at Can You Case It? Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flip card and the cute Santa image. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete