Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes

While going through Pinterest the other day,  I came upon this cute gift card holder.  I just purchased an envelope punch board and thought this card would be a perfect first project -- and I love the punch board!  Really easy to use with great directions, too.

So, I'll be posting the gift card holder to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge this week.



The little birdie, notes and 'how tweet of you' are from Paper Smooches My Peeps stamp set.  I added a little bling to the notes.  I just happen to have an i-tunes card to match the notes, too!
     


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gift card holder. I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO very cute! LOVE that little birdie! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete