Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Have a Fabulous Birthday!

Where has September gone?  Despite my good intentions and organized list, I have missed a couple birthdays.  Drat!  I'll post my favorite belated card soon, but in the meantime, here is a card that I made for a few challenges.


This card was fun to make and a little challenging.  I'm posting it to four challenges and each has a unique feature.

The first is AAA Cards Game #74 Masking -- I masked the colored circles .  I don't use masking often so I'm glad this turned out okay.

Second is Penny Black and More  - Add a Sentiment.  The stamp and balloons are from the "Sweet Wishes" set.

Third is Can You Case It?  #39 - lovely colors to use as inspiration (see pic below)

And the fourth is The Card Concept #58 Sweet and Sour -- more lovely colors and shapes for my inspiration.  These colors are summer to me and I'm sad to see them go.

The last couple weeks have been a bit hectic so I hope to spend more days just relaxing in my cave.  love it!

Take care,
Kathy  
     Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog  



7 comments:

  1. Inspired inking and stamping Kath and a really bright and cheery card, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sponged background for these gorgeous balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just beautiful. Perfect blending, super effective and a real fun and cheery card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, love, love, love the masked circle background; perfect backdrop for the birthday balloons. Pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you have the balloons on balloon shapes of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love those colorful circles around your balloons. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sponged colors are so happy and bright! Wonderful card. Glad to see you at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete