Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hugs & Kisses Dangles

Isn't this cute!  Fun to make but I had to think about it for a bit.  When I first read the challenge, I thought the task would be easy.  Well, maybe for some, but not for me.  Though once I got going, I finished the card quickly.

Anyhow, the challenge was to use one Papertrey Ink product and stamped dangles.  The Papertrey Ink sentiment, Hugs & Kisses, was perfect for this challenge and just in time for Valentine's Day.  Then I looked through my stamps for little itty bitty stamps and found a heart, bird and butterfly.  The XOs are also Papertrey Ink.


Make It Monday #275: Stamped Dangles


Hugs & Kisses and XO from Papertrey Ink Think Big #11
Heart and bird from Hero Arts
Butterfly from SU Sweet Herbs set



Have a great day!
Kathy

1 comment: