Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Celebrate

Well, our 4th of July is over, but birthdays can be celebrated any time.   Actually, we have a nephew whose birthday is on the 4th, so I'll keep this card for next year!  And I'll be posting this card to three challenges.

Love these squiggles.  I sewed a zig zag stitch and added a chevron/zig zag paper background to match. I really thought some bling would be better than the little stars, but I'm not sure how our nephew feels about bling so I went with the stars.






Tuesday Morning Sketches - Use a Die Cut


Simon Says:  Red, White and Blue 
and
Cards in Envy:  Patriotic Please (Red White and Blue)


Take care,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love all the elements! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red, white and blue card is so festive with all of the stitching and great design elements! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the squiggles, too! Such a versatile die!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, Kathy! Love the stitching and your color blocking! I'm so glad you joined us for our Red, White and Blue challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Kathy and the sewing is such a nice touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stitching on your card! Wonderful colors and stars! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete