Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2017

Butterfly Happy Birthday

Well, the outside temperature is above 90 degrees so I am staying in!  Staying in my cave, too!  After making coffee related cards for the 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I am definitely in the mood to make more cards. 

CAS-ual Fridays had an interesting challenge:  TIC TAC TOE

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2017/06/cfc177-tic-tac-toe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FgMwRs+%28CAS-ual+Fridays%29

I decided on the diagonal - butterflies, add a tag and add texture.  What a great challenge!

Here is my card.  I love blue and green together. 



Happy 4th of July!!
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the CAS-ual Friday Tic-Tac-Toe. Loving the purple and green. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card caught my eye in the CAS-usual Friday challenge gallery so wanted to stop by to share the love! Love your colors and textures! Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has so many beautiful layers of color and texture! Such fun colors to use together!! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Casual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Looks great with that polkadot background! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete