Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Thanks a Latte

Thanks a Latte!  Nice play on words.  I was playing -- playing is the right word cause I am just starting to use watercolor -- around with watercolors and I thought these colors would be pretty for a bookmark.  So I die cut the watercolor paper with my Cutplorations dies (love the wobbly stitching look), added the coffee cup and then the sentiment.  The raffia ribbons adds a little more color.




The bookmark is attached with a cute paper clip to a piece of card stock.  I guess this would be called a 'flat card' since it is only one piece and not a folded card.    A note could be written on the back of the yellow card stock.

This will be my last post to the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog.

Okay - have a great 4th of July weekend.  We are expecting really high outdoor temps. 

Take care,
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. Really great colorful background on your tag card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm going there...Love your tag card a latte ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, What wonderful bright colors! Love it. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloured background on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your watercoloring. Green + Yellow is one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green & yellow together. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card with great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete