Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

For my librarian friends

Here's a coffee and book card for my librarian friends:


Any book lover or reader will sooooo agree with this sentiment.  Now that summer is here, hopefully many will have time to read.  I love reading at the beach - the two just seem to go together. I also love to see so many people reading while sitting in a beach chair with a cold drink.  Not only women, but lots of men and children of all ages with books and/or tablets.

Post to the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Challenge

The sun is shining here.  Yay!!
Kathy

13 comments:

  1. Cool Image
    lovely sentiment
    and so many books on your Design paper love that DP
    great card for the Hop
    I will be so happy if you like to visiting my coffee card :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I to love reading and find it hard to get all the books read that I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun paper, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous background paper with the black and white stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for your friend,
    I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. This would have been a perfect one for my sister as she is always reading books and love her coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love that DP and I agree with you about reading.

    ReplyDelete