Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Challenge

Not only is summer here, but the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Challenge is too!  What a great challenge to look forward to each season.  Love it.

In anticipation, I made a couple cards last week.  Judging by the number of cards that have been  uploaded already, I'm guessing lots and lots of others make cards ahead as well. 

I will have a couple more cards in a few days.  Today I went to a Stamp and Scrapbook Expo.  OMG!!!  It's like being in a candy shop --  hundreds, no thousands of stamps, dies, papers, and ideas.  I planned to look around for just a couple hours and not spend as much money as last year.  Yea, well, nice thought, but it didn't happen.  Nearly three hours and lots and lots of money spent later, I left the expo.  More on this later.

Here is my first card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Challenge -



Happy Friday!
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the added doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation with the books and the flower and the coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I went to the Orlando Scrapbook Expo last month ...
    spent way more than I anticipated! And could have easily spent
    so much more. Love your cute card! I have that set on my desk
    right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card with the lacy doily in the background.
    Cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books and coffee are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, this is so pretty. Love a good book and coffee :)

    ReplyDelete