Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Coffee folded

Love this squash-fold card.  I have made a bright and cheery squash-fold birthday card for my great niece and she loved it and a graduation card for a friend's son.  This folded card is so versatile and can be made for any occasion. 

So, I made this stack of coffee cups card for the 2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  This would be a perfect card end-of-the-year thank you card for a teacher.    Here is a great tutorial for making the squash-fold card.









Have a great day!
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. So fun, love the classic red, white + black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, and the fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fold for the gift card. Love the stacked cups on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and cool card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo on it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of a squash fold card. But I sure love the one you did. It is so well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome design! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cool design. Cute card

    ReplyDelete