Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2020

May Your Holidays Sparkle

 Love this card.  I just may make several more to send out to friends and family.  It also was a fun card to make.  Not to mention, it was kind of easy, too!

I used a basic green, red and vanilla card stock plus a pretty plaid designer card stock.  I die cut poinsettia leaves with gold paper and delicate pine branches in green.  The little circle of bling in the middle of the poinsettia is a little cutie that I picked up at a scrapbooking show years ago.

 I think I may add some more sparkle inside the card.  Have to think about this.





Tuesday Morning Sketches #583


The Library Challenge 73 - The Night Before Christmas


 

Hope you have a great week!

Kathy

 

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. I love that gold poinsettia. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I echo Tammy, this is stunning! I love the fun fold. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fold - so elegant and festive. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete