Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Card Class

Every month I attend a 'card class' given by a former Stampin' Up demonstrator and occasionally another class given by a current Stampin' Up demonstrator.  All the materials (card stock and paper)  are cut to the correct size, embellishments and ribbons are provided, stamps and die cuts are readily available.  All I have to do is sit down, follow directions and create a card --  plus have a great time talking with the other women!  fun!!

Below are several cards made at these classes. 





I love this card.  So much that I did purchase the window die (Memory Box).   The little flowers and stems are stamped on a small white card and placed behind the window.  A touch of lace at the top of the window for curtains. 





 Flowers were stamped all over a white card with hints of green stems.  Then I cut out a smaller flower and added a pearl and placed it next to the happy birthday sentiment.  The different shades of blue work well together and the dark blue really adds a special touch.

  
I like the colors in this card.  The card base is a light olive green (sorry, I don't know the correct color name) with teal and white card stock.  The top piece is a printed card stock and the green flower centers match the card base.    Much prettier in person!



1 comment:

  1. These are all fantastic cards. I used to attend similar card making "fun-times" and I miss the interaction of the other ladies. Good to see that you are enjoying your classes! You did a fabulous job on all of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete