Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cozy Quilt & Moxie Fab World: Hexagons

Found another interesting challenge blog:  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  The picture of a cozy quilt drew me in to this challenge.


    Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Years ago I made a couple fabric quilts.  One was machine sewn and the other was hand sewn.  Oh my, what a lot of work.  Creating a card with quilts is so much easier!

Hexagons seem to be quite popular now and I love 'em.  Here is my card with patterned hexagons and Washi tape over an embossed hexagon white card. 




I'm adding another challenge --  Moxie Fab World:  Hexagons .

While reading another blog, I came across the Moxie Fab blog.  I think I have seen it before, but this time it really caught my attention as I am truly enjoying these hexagons.  They can be die cut or stamped in any other or pattern.  They are great for masculine cards, too.


Take care and stay warm!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment