Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Festive Friday #24








When I looked at the inspiration picture for the Festive Friday Challenge, I immediately saw gold and gold embossing. 






 
I started out with a kraft card covered with gold embossed snowflakes.  Did not like it all.  But when put on a white card, the kraft card and embossing softened a little.  The gold bow sparkles like the ornaments in the pictures, too.  I think the bow should be a tad smaller.  The sentiment is stamped in red for a spot of color.






Ice and snow tonight.  Yuk!
Kathy







4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! The gold embossed snowflakes and that bow are just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to touch! The texture of those snowflakes looks really beautiful and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I think your card is perfect just the way it is! I really love all of your gold embossing and think it was a great idea to add a bit of "light" by using the white card base. Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verry Pretty. The gold embossing looks great. Lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete