Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moxie Fab World: Hexagons

The other day I entered a card on the Moxie Fab Hexagon Challenge and since then I have been thinking of hexagon cards --   even while I cleaned the house (yuk!) and made my favorite dish for dinner (yay!)

I love making cards with hexagons!  There is something about them.

And then I remembered a card I saw last week on a blog.  Why didn't I save it to Pinterest?  I have searched my boards and don't see it.  what????    I loved it and still see it clearly in my mind with hexagons, a butterfly and splatter spots in grey, white and yellow.  I remember the card because the blog was written in German.  Have no idea what was said, but I loved the card.

So, here is the card.  Don't you love it?  One change I made was the sentiment.  My uncle and brother-in-law are under the weather so I needed a couple get well cards.   I made two identical cards -- they're getting the same card   ;')  -- good thing they don't see each other (different sides of the family).

I am entering this card in the Hexagons: Happy for Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World






I asked my husband what he thought of the card featured below.  He liked it, but didn't understand why hexagons were trendy.  ???


Take care,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment