Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sorry - I forgot ......

Besides needing the challenge to be creative, I love challenges as they give me real reasons (excuses?) to be making cards in my cave!

So, here is a one layer card I made that I'll enter in two challenges:  One-Layer Simplicity and CAS Sunday.


CAS cards are quite a challenge for me.  Other than the requirement to Just Add Water for the One-Layer Simplicity challenge, the theme could be anything.      duh......  think, think, think......

Since I am always needing birthday cards and more often belated birthday cards, I thought I'd use my little "Sorry - I forgot .... " stamp in between the tall leaves and cattails.




This was my first attempt at spritzing water on an inked stamp.  Not bad, but I think I will try flowers next.  I like the water color look.


Challenges:
Clean and Simple on Sunday
Challenge #29 One Layer Wonder


One-Layer Simplicity #3
Just Add Water


Take care,
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. A very pretty and elegant card.Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete