Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Card Swap 3

Well, I finally finished the third card in the latest unfinished card swap.  To be truthful, this is my third attempt at this card.  I just could not get my thoughts together and come up with something I liked.  Is that similar to writer's block?

So to Pinterest I went and reviewed the cards I have pinned hoping to find something that would work.  I think this layout does.  It is almost like the card I pinned - many thanks to that person  -- sorry I forgot to write the who, etc.

The elements for this card included two strips of the printed paper, a large piece of the pink card stock, the pink scalloped centerpiece and a yellow ribbon.  The yellow ribbon is a complete mess now so I substituted this slightly off-color pinky browny ribbon.  I added the three pink pearls in the upper left corner and embossed the teal background.




I'm looking forward to the next unfinished card swap!

Take care,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment