Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Just Because, Card Swap 2

The card swap has been a lot of fun.  I've really had to be creative.  This second card was not so bad -- I'm still thinking about the third!

The elements that were sent to me for this card were the truly lovely pink flower (white embossing and pink ink daubed around it) and the green chevron paper.   I really like the pink and green together so I layered the elements on pink card stock with a layer of white and pink base card.

The sentiment was stamped on a round white piece and placed over a round green chevron piece.  Final touches were the pink ribbon, little pearls and round paperclip.






The embossed flower has inspired me to try this as it brought back memories of a video I watched a few months ago.  So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment