Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Flower Pot Christmas Card

Just recently I discovered flower pot cards and I love them.  The cards are so cute, fun to decorate and so unique!

Though I complain when I hear Christmas carols on the radio and see Christmas decorations in the stores before Thanksgiving, I've made another Christmas card.  I wanted to participate in the Festive Friday Challenge and the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge and this card seemed just right for both.

The picture for the Festive Friday Challenge  #44 is below. 



And here is my flower pot card!


You can add personal notes or stamp sentiments on the tab that is inserted in the pot.






The flowers are digital flowers from Paper Smooches.  I printed the flowers on card stock and then cut out the flowers.  A few green, glistening leaves and fuzzy red and white flower centers finished the card.  Oops, forgot the ribbon which has little loops similar to the card stock and scalloped edge on the pot rim.

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Anything Goes

I plan to make more flower pot cards using lots of different flowers, maybe some feathers and more sparkly decorations.  This is a great card for any time of the year.  I see lots more flower pot cards in the future.

Have a great weekend,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic, fun card! I love the shine on the leaves and the pompom centres! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a cute and creative card!! So adorable! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, and so very festive!!! I made one of those a long while back and it was lots of fun! It's a great idea for Christmas, too! Love the festive ribbon and pom pom centers! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Love the pot of flowery goodness!

    ReplyDelete