Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday

The other day I saw a card at the local stamp store with embossed flowers in black on a patterned paper.  Rather striking.  So I thought I would try this technique.  But I used white embossing powder on a white card.  Then I sponged purple and green inks around the edges of the white leaves.  I love purple and green together.

I used a Paper Smooches leaf cluster stamp and a PS sentiment.  I think I will play with this technique more.  Some of the leaves caught the ink colors.  I may not have waited long enough for the embossing to dry thoroughly. 




I'll be posting this card to the Paper Smooches January Sketch Challenge



Have a great week - stay warm!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. So soft and feminine. I love your inked up background. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete