Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Many Miles Away

While looking for my beach stamps, I came across this coffee cup stamp.  I lost this stamp a while ago, panicked when I couldn't find it and quickly contacted My Creative Time to see if they still sold the stamp.  The stamp is part of a set and not sold separately.  I must have sounded pitiful cause Emma at My Creative Time was willing to part with her own stamp to help me out.  Thankfully, I found the coffee cup stamp clinging to the back of another set.

I found two other stamps I have not used yet.  The 'hello' is from Altenew's Just Wanted To Say Hello set.  I picked this up just a few weeks ago at the local stamp shop.  The other stamp is the verse inside the card.  This stamp is from Clearly Wordsworth.  Are they still in business?  The stamp set is all yellowed and kind of sticky, but the stamp worked okay.

My sister is miles away so I think I will make a similar card for her -- change the hello to something with sister but keep the sentiment.  I chose this sentiment cause it is different and sweet.





Entering this card in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge

 


Ok, that's it for now.  Tomorrow I start my flower pot cards.  Love 'em.

take care,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy ~ simply FABULOUS! I LOVE this coffee cup set too! I think the colors are PERFECT and so is the design! Well thank you for sharing this with us and I think your sister will ADORE the card and LVOE you even more! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge! Oh yes Miss Emma is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete