Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Challenges are wonderful.  I simply love the challenge of creating something from an idea.  Today's challenge is from PaperTrey Ink: Make It Monday #281: Patterns Behind Die-cut Windows.

I'm also participating in an unfinished card swap.  So using the elements from Lila (white ribbon, pink flowers and pink patterned paper) and the Happy Mother's Day die from PaperTrey Ink, I came up with this card.  I think my MIL will like it.  Pink and green are so feminine and pretty.  The sentiment and edges of the circle are sparkly with Wink of Stella and the whole circle is raised with dimensions.   Cute!




The pink and green are sooooo much prettier in person.


Happy Weekend, even if it is raining!
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Kathy! I really like pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete