Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Woof!

Woof!  Love this dog stamp.  He looks kind of old and pitiful and full of love.  I made this tag for the Tag You're It! Challenge.  

All the samples on the blog are terrific and very inspiring.  The dog in the featured artist's tag stood out looking so friendly and the others so cheerful and my forlorn doggie stamp said to me, "Please use me."   aahhhh, how sweet!  Really, I took one look at it and said, "that's the one."

Then I remembered a crocheted dog rug in the shape of a bone - do you know that Milkbone dog treats were first created as a cookie for humans, but it tasted so bad the creator gave it to his dog and the dog loved it!  Anyhow, I don't know if that story is true, but it is what someone told me just the other day.

So I cut out a couple bone shapes, stamped the dog and sentiment and added Washi tape and a ribbon.






 

Have a great day!
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. I think your forlorn dog is adorable, Kathy, and I'm so glad you've used him to make a great CASe of Gayatri's tag! I didn't know that story about the Milk Bones, but it is really funny if it's true - or are you pulling our legs seeing as how it's April Fool's Day?! Thank you for joining in the TYI challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun tag...love that bone shape! Super creative! Thanks for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag. The bone shape really caught my eye. Cute story about milk bones. My dog likes them, me no thanks. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dog! Fun shape for your tag too. Thank you for joining the challenge at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun dog on that amazing bone-tag! Love your humor! So glad you played along at Tag You're It! Your tag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete