Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Anything Goes with Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Lately I have been noticing Halloween cards on Pinterest so I thought I better get started on a couple.  Halloween will be here before I know it and I want at least a few cards!

This card is similar to one I saw on Pinterest (with which I am still having issues - grrrr).  My ribbon stash includes a roll of ribbon that looks like a spider web though I think it is meant to be black lace.  It is perfect for Halloween. 

For an added touch, I inked the edges of the main card and the center background card with my gold ink pen.  Look at the bottom right corner.  Don't you just love it.    I think it really adds a lot and finishes the card nicely.


Posting to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Have a great weekend!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME Halloween card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete