Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sweet Wishes

I have had this pineapple die for some time now and wonder if I have used it correctly?  The die does not cut the pineapple shape as I had to fussy cut around the edges.  This is a cute pineapple as the leaves and pineapple pop out.   I will have to play with it some more and search for examples on Pinterest.

Speaking of Pinterest -- is anyone having issues with it?   I have created quite a few boards and arranged them mostly in alphabetical order.  Sometime in the last week, my boards were all mixed up with the latest viewed or saved to boards coming up first.  And I'm not able to rearrange the boards.  The top 'line' of the Pinterest page seems to be different, too.  I have messaged Pinterest, but have not heard back yet.

Anyhow, here is my pineapple card:




Posting to
CASology #260 Juicy
Less Is More #340 Tropical Fruits



Have a great weekend,
Kathy



6 comments:

  1. Love this die. Such a prefect CAS card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, can't say anything about Pinterest though as I don't use it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. The pineapple looks delicious. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. 😊 Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable card and I love how you've used this die (I really don't think there's a "wrong" way to use it!). Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and dimension with your adorable card Kathy! So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this interesting die and great use of patterned papers too. I only pop in and out of Pinterest so don't really know much about the organisation side of it, sorry.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete