Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Card #2 for Halloween.  I'm waiting for the windshield repair tech to arrive and either fix or replace my windshield.  A HUGE stone flew into my windshield yesterday and created a HUGE splat.    The noise of the stone hitting the windshield was frightening. 

Love these squiggles.  The die cut can be used for lots of shapes.  This one was a bit larger which did not quite fit so I trimmed the outer edge.   The card looked a little drab.  I pulled out the Wink of Stella and added sparkle to the pumpkin and sentiment.  Much better.



Posting the the following challenges:
Crop Stop  August Challenge – Link Party #31
Die Cut Diva's Challenge
CAS(E) this Sketch  
  

Take care,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love the stripes paired with that bright orange pumpkin. Wink of Stella adds the perfect touch! So happy you linked your fun card up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete