Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Anything Goes

An Anything Goes challenge is, as I've said before, a challenge.  I started this card for another challenge and did not finish it -- life somehow got in the way!   So when the new Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge came up, I decided to complete the card and enter it in the new challenge.

I love blue, green and yellow and flowers.  Spring is here, thankfully.  I've had enough of winter.  My daffodils have buds and I can't wait to see them.

So, here's my card.











It's hump day!   I miss that commercial.  I laughed every time (and I do mean every)  I saw the ad on TV.

Take care,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue and yellow... such a lovely color combo!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors & the flower looks really good. Thanks so much for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete